Subject: Re: Lprint Chr$(0)
From: Keith Hill <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 97 02:27:47 GMT

To the one known as Marcel,

> Hello AMOS-users of the world !

Hi..
 
> I have this very complicated problem:

Ok.

> THE INTRODUCTION:
> I have an external device connected to my Parallel port. It has some relais

Right.  Forget the lprint stuff, I have code here that is exactly what you
want.  Unfortunately, it is stored on my A2000, which last week released
it's blue smoke, so this is gonna be tricky.

I can't find a hard copy either.  Argh.  ..oh, and your relays, I hope you
have them buffered through transistor(or equiv) switches, or you'll blow
your CIA chips to oblivion.  I loved playing with robots.

I'll dump the code on the list when I get hold of another machine that can
read my hard drive..

 _   _   _        _     _   _     |  Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #34
|_> |_| |_| |\ | |_ |  | | /   |  |  Peace is good for business.
|_> | \ | | | \| |_ |_ |_| \_  .  |  Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #35
                                  |  War is good for business.
                    --------------+---------------
                     http://www.mirex.demon.co.uk